Where did this weekend’s weather come from?!
There I was last week, happily moaning about rain and wind – then it was fecking thermal-tights Baltic on Saturday and Sunday… how much longer have we got of this winter lark?
On the bright side though, literally, only just over a fortnight till the shortest day – and that’s got to mean summer’s on its way. Nearly.
On to happier things, thank you very much to the Healthy Epicurean, who nominated me for this:
I have to answer 11 questions, tell you 11 facts about me – and then nominate 11 people to do the same.
- Spring or Fall? Spring (see above) 🙂
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet – see all the posts I’ve ever written
- Black coffee or white? Almost black
- Snow or sun? Sun, x millions!
- One word to describe yourself? Me!
- Romantic or comedy film? Comedy
- Meat or vegetarian? I’m not a vegetarian but don’t eat much meat…
- Are you a morning or an evening person? Evening
- How many languages do you speak? French and German to GSCE, ie probably only “hello” and “is this the right train?” these days…
- Which fictional character would you like to be? Harry Potter – imagine the petrol I’d save if I could disapparate…
- Starter or dessert? Dessert, every time!
- I’ve got absolutely HUGE hands.
- I sleepwalk and talk loads.
- My house is fairly tidy but my desk at work is always in a shocking state, ditto my car.
- I used to play in a pub darts team – we came bottom of the league two years running.
- I get through seven or eight cups of tea or coffee just at work every day
- When I learned to walk, I would only do it on concrete, having tantrums if I had to walk on grass.
- I haven’t entirely mastered sending faxes yet.
- I’m really claustrophobic, to the point I can’t sit by the window on planes or trains.
- I had my first filling this year, without an anaesthetic as I couldn’t bear the thought of a needle in my mouth, even though I’m quite happy with needles for normal blood tests.
- I hate it when people running their fingers down folded paper, it’s like nails down a blackboard *shudder*
- I find it really hard to come up with random facts about myself 🙂
And their questions:
- What’s your best feature?
- What’s your worst habit?
- If you could spend a week anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
- What superpower would you have, if you could have one?
- If you had to give up either vegetables or chocolate, which would it be?
- Book or television?
- Winter or summer?
- What would be your dream job?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
- Clubbing or out for a meal?
- And, most improtantly, caramel or chocolate??
The last one’s easy of course – both!